CNE International Cystinosis Conference
July 7 - July 10
3rd CNE International Cystinosis Conference
We are delighted to announce that the 2022 CNE International Conference will be held in Leuven, Belgium on 7-10 July. We look forward to our friends and colleagues joining us for the scientific meeting on 7 July and the family conference from 8-10 July. Covid protocols will be carefully monitored and adhered to and we will update as details for the event are confirmed. You can find more details on the attached flyer and we will post more information here as it is confirmed.
– Prof. Elena Levtchenko, UZ Leuven, KU Leuven
– Dutch-Flemish Cystinosis Group.
Endorsed by ERKnet
- Location: Maria-Theresiacollege, Leuven, Belgium
- Conference language: English
- Translation services*: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian and Turkish
- Childcare will be provided on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Social program for adolescent and adult patients
- Further information will be made available by mail and via CNE website below
*Depending on the number of registrations.